The 31,300-square-foot aquatic complex includes:
• A 25-meter pool with 11 swimming lanes.
• A separate diving area with one-, three-, and five-meter diving platforms. The separate area allows both diving and swim practice to take place at the same time.
• Two locker rooms, two family changing rooms, an athletic training facility, a classroom area and a multipurpose room for physical education classes or other athletics and activities needs.
• Seating for nearly 400 spectators.
• An electronic replay system to let divers view and critique their dives.
• A regenerative media filter system that will save about 250,000 gallons of water a year.